Sabkura Pvt. Ltd.
By collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s accounts, an accountant assists organizations in making key financial decisions. They are in charge of financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and guaranteeing the accuracy of financial records throughout the year.
We are looking for an Accountant to oversee all financial operations, including fixed payments and variable expenses, as well as bank deposits and budgeting.
- Keep track of all accounting transactions.
- Make budget projections.
- Timely publication of financial statements.
- Handle closings on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Accounts payable and receivable must be reconciled.
- Ensure that bank payments are made on schedule.
- Prepare tax returns and compute taxes.
- Balance sheets and profit/loss statements must be managed.
- Provide information about the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Maintain financial data confidentiality and backup databases as needed.
- Observe financial policies and regulations.
- Work related to OCR, IRD and Ward Office.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 1 year experience as an Accountant
- Outstanding understanding of accounting standards and processes.
- Excel advanced skills.
- Knowledge of general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com