Counselor is required to have:
- A relationship of trust and respect with clients.
- Actively listening to client concerns and empathizing with their position.
- Accepting without bias the issues raised by clients
- Helping clients towards a deeper understanding of their concerns.
- Challenging any inconsistencies in what clients say or do.
- Helping clients to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward.
- Referring clients to other sources of help, as appropriate.
- Attending supervision and training courses.
- Liaising, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals to help make changes based on the issues raised by clients.
- Working to agreed targets in relation to client contact.
- Keeping records and using reporting tools.
- Knowledge in IT Tools.
Duty And Responsibility
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Customer service attitude
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Handle the incoming call and reception.
- Handle customers politely
- Report of daily activities.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit applications describing why the applicant would be suitable for the position with a full resume, passport size photo, citizenship, academic certificate, PAN Card and experience letter. Applicants should submit their application to email [email protected]
- Salary Offer Rs.15,000-30,000
- Full Address Nacheen Galli, Newroad
- Phone No. 01-4242105
- Number Of Vacancy 5
- Gender Any