- Analyze and collect information through various modes such as personal interviews and news briefings to prepare news reports.
- Monitor daily events locally, nationally and internationally and assist others to gather current events.
- Prepare reports to keep the public informed about daily happenings.
- Coordinate with news editor and fellow reporters to develop story ideas for report writing.
- Maintain relations with all news sources on daily basis to develop story ideas and compile appropriate reports.
- Perform research and write international, local and national news.
- Analyze and ensure accurate and crisp news reporting to avoid ambiguity and redundancy.
- Collaborate with news editor to improve story presentation.
- Work in assigned beat areas once every week to gather all local news.
- Coordinate with graphics department to obtain visual elements for each story with appropriate photos or graphics.
- Manage staff photographers for all reports of local events.
- Develop breakout boxed for each story to emphasis lead points.
- Administer all news writing to meet deadlines.
- Attend weekly desk meetings and staff meetings to keep abreast of company policies and requirements.
- Maintain knowledge on latest events and news to obtain news coverage of important and pertinent issues.
- Take interview of political leaders.
- Salary Offer 30,000+
- Full Address New baneshor , Kathmandu
- Mobile No. 9851188183
- Number Of Vacancy 1
- Gender Any
- Qualification (Education Level) +2 pass
- Professional Skills Required should be well known about past and present political scenario and should be confident in nature .
- Notes preference will be given to a experienced guy
- Company Name Everest Suchana Network Pvt. Ltd
- Food And Accommodation lunch will be provided by the company
- Duty Time 10am 5pm