Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Also check out: Kitchen Helper at D2 Restaurant
For best online shopping of Nepal: SabKura Shopping
- Salary Offer 10,000+ commission avaible
- Total Experience 1 year ( freshers can also apply )
- Full Address Hattisar, Kathmandu
- Phone No. 014427104
- Number Of Vacancy 1
- Gender Female
- Qualification (Education Level) +2 and above
- Professional Skills Required Knowledge of office packages
- Food And Accommodation Lunch will be provided
- Duty Time 10:00 A.M - 5:30 P.M